http://lunaticswithlemonade.deviantart.com/
The group I cosplay in! Please visit our page!

Monday 17 December 2012

Kagamine Rin Cosplay makeup tutorial

Thought I'd have a go at making a makeup tutorial. My camera is really old and bad qual, and then blogger killed the quality even more! Hopefully when I get a new camera in Jan I will make a nice tutorial if I have time :) Below is a tutorial for Kagamine Rin cosplay. I cosplayed her white magnet version (which is why her wig is different), but this is a basic cosplay makeup tutorial and you could use this for other female cosplays. I forgot to mention but I had already done my makeup base. It's not as rigorous as I would have done it; I'm not wearing concealer or Primer. I always wear primer when doing shoots/conventions because really it is great. One cosplayer described it as the 'butter you put on bread before your topping'. It really makes your makeup last and look better! 
Enjoy!


 

Products used:
BarryM black pencil eyeliner,
Coverbook eyeshadow pallette in champagne, light brown & dark brown,
Collection 2000 waterproof liquid eyeliner,
Eylure naturalite collection fake lashes (can't remember what pair),
Collection 2000 lengthening mascara

For general cosplay makeup brown eyeshadow is an essential. It is great for changing your eyes and it really makes them stand out. Also if you are like me and have un-symmetrical/a lazy eye then mascara/false lashes even them out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment