http://lunaticswithlemonade.deviantart.com/
The group I cosplay in! Please visit our page!

Monday 24 September 2012

Rin cosplay progress

For Oct. MCM Expo this year (which holy cow Matt Smith is attending), I am cosplaying
as Rin Kagamine on the friday. I'm doing the white magnet version and Donnie is going to be my Len.
So far I've sewn the dress (took me about 4754875 years), styled the wig,
sewn the hair-bow and...yeh. Still got lots of little things to do now!
Here's some pics of my progress:
(Excuse the flowers, they're blocking out the stuff on top of the wardrobe)
I did a makeup test too. The edges of the lashes are damned hard to get on though!

Anyway yeah. I'm super excited. Still got lots to buy and do, especially with another cosplay too! Gonna be so broke, but it'll be worth it!

I know on Friday that Chaz and Balshaw are doing FOP

And Harrie is doing Johan from Yu gi oh (love that show :D)!
Good luck to all of them with their cosplays! 

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment